Blemish Clearing Masks for Oily and Dry Skins
Strawberries are excellent sources of Vitamin C and folic acid, which helps to make your skin blemish free. It’s antioxidants rejuvenates dull skin to bring out it’s original glow. Making your own facial mask at home with fresh and juicy strawberries will be a lovely and yummy nourishment for your skin in all the seasons. Dry, normal or oily, whatever your skin type may be, usage of strawberries in your regular skin care regime, cleanses dirt, removes excess oil and fades blemishes naturally in a faster way. It also gives a really pleasant feel while wearing a strawberry facial mask because it delivers a wonderful flavor unlike other chemical masks which you do in salons and parlors. In this post, we are going to see two main facial mask recipes with strawberries, depending upon your skin type, one for dry and one for oily guys and girls. Normal skin types can use anything with light moisturizing agent like milk cream or honey (Read the note below the recipes). As this is a very natural homemade blemish cure mask, even sensitive and combination skinned people can use this without any fear of side effects. Lets move on to the recipes!
- Strawberries – 3 or 4, as much as required
- Fuller’s earth – 1 teaspoon (Don’t get confused Fuller’s earth is just Multani Mitti)
- Lemon Juice – Few drops
- Rose water – Required
- Wash strawberries and put them in a blender. Blend till they are smoothly pasted.
- Gather this paste in a small clean bowl, add fullers earth, lemon juice and required rose water. Mix well. This is our face mask.
- Cleanse your face with an oil clear face wash, spread this smooth mask covering all the skin surfaces, including neck and allow it to work on your skin for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
- Strawberries – 3 or 4
- Milk Cream – 1 teaspoon
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Glycerin – 2 drops (Use glycerin only if your skin is extra dry)
- It’s a very simple procedure Put all the ingredients in a blender. Wait till the mixture forms a creamy paste.
- This is our mask and apply it as said above for oily skins, but remember you should use an hydrating face wash or soap to wash your face before applying this mask hence your skin is dry.
- You can wait for 20 minutes and rinse your face with fresh and cold water. Moisturization after mask is must for dry skins, use a good branded moisturizer.