Oily hair is difficult to manage, can be limp, and hard to style. This article explores some practical tips for caring for and how to manage oily hair. A common misconception about oily hair is that it is caused by an oily scalp. The exact opposite is usually true. A dry scalp causes the oil glands in the scalp to produce more oil, and once on the scalp, this excess oil transfers to the hair itself. Therefore, to treat oily hair, one of the best things to do is focus on the dry... Read More
- Hand Bags/Clutches
- Interior Decor
- Wedding Decor
Receive news and updates from us.
Tip of The Week
To disguise dark circles, use a light-diffusing cream concealer. Apply and blend with your little finger, then lightly dust over a sheer, peachy loose powder to balance the blue tone of the dark circles.
- Aafreen Collection by Generation 2013/2014
- Fat Burning Drink Recipe
- GulAhmad Fall/Winter Collection Volume II
- Cross Roads Winter/Fall Collection 2013/2014
- Nishat Linen Pret II Winter/Fall Collection
- Outfitters Winter Collection 2013
- Orient Winter Collection 2013
- Nishatlinen Winter 2013
- Must Have Beauty Products
- MAC Fall Makeup Collection 2013
- Homemade Beauty Tips For Glowing Clean Skin..
- GulAhmed Fall/Winter Collection 2013
- Alkaram Winter Collection 2013
- Feminine Mid-Summer Range 2013
- Khaadi Cambric Collection 2013