Oily hair is difficult to manage, can be limp, and hard to style. This article explores some practical tips for caring for and how to manage oily hair. A common misconception about oily hair is that it is caused by an oily scalp. The exact opposite is usually true. A dry scalp causes the oil glands in the scalp to produce more oil, and once on the scalp, this excess oil transfers to the hair itself. Therefore, to treat oily hair, one of the best things to do is focus on the dry... Read More
- Hand Bags/Clutches
- Interior Decor
- Wedding Decor
Receive news and updates from us.
Tip of The Week
If you want to have healthy, shiny, strong and long hair, make egg your best friend. Eat it daily. Apply it on your hair once a week or once in 2 weeks. You will definitely see results.
- GulAdmed Mid Summer/Eid Collection 2015
- Motifz Mid Summer Shirts 2015
- How To Look Slimmer
- Nisha Saavan Collection 2015
- Azadi Collection By Ideas 2015
- What is Strobing??
- Monsoon Beauty Tips
- Foods To Avoid For Flat Belly
- Makeup Mistakes That Make You Look Older
- Lime Light Eid Collection 2015
- Change Ready To Wear Eid Collection 2015
- Charizma Chiffon Eid Range 2015
- Some Useful Beauty Tips
- How To Avoid Greasy Hair
- Maria B Luxury Eid Lawn Collection 2015