What Are the Benefits of Jojoba Oil & Vitamin E for Fingernails? Fingernails that chip, break and crack are a drag. Vitamin E and jojoba oil work to nourish nails, preventing chips and tears. Use them alone or together as part of your beauty regimen. Jojoba Oil Like other natural oils such as shea butter and avocado, jojoba oil provides a mega-dose of moisture to nails. If your fingernails are brittle and dry, use an emollient jojoba oil moisturizer at least once a day to... Read More
- Hand Bags/Clutches
- Interior Decor
- Wedding Decor
Receive news and updates from us.
Tip of The Week
If you want to have healthy, shiny, strong and long hair, make egg your best friend. Eat it daily. Apply it on your hair once a week or once in 2 weeks. You will definitely see results.
- GulAdmed Mid Summer/Eid Collection 2015
- Motifz Mid Summer Shirts 2015
- How To Look Slimmer
- Nisha Saavan Collection 2015
- Azadi Collection By Ideas 2015
- What is Strobing??
- Monsoon Beauty Tips
- Foods To Avoid For Flat Belly
- Makeup Mistakes That Make You Look Older
- Lime Light Eid Collection 2015
- Change Ready To Wear Eid Collection 2015
- Charizma Chiffon Eid Range 2015
- Some Useful Beauty Tips
- How To Avoid Greasy Hair
- Maria B Luxury Eid Lawn Collection 2015