New research from Venezuela and Virginia Commonwealth University shows eating a healthy and big breakfast filled with carbohydrates and protein then eating a low-carb, low-calorie diet the rest of the day can help you lose weight and keep it off. Researchers compared their new diet with a strict low-carb diet in 94 obese women who were not physically active. Both diets were low in fat and total calories but had carbohydrates distributed differently. The 48 women on the “big-breakfast... Read More
- Hand Bags/Clutches
- Interior Decor
- Wedding Decor
Receive news and updates from us.
Tip of The Week
If you want to have healthy, shiny, strong and long hair, make egg your best friend. Eat it daily. Apply it on your hair once a week or once in 2 weeks. You will definitely see results.
- Motifz Mid Summer Shirts 2015
- How To Look Slimmer
- Nisha Saavan Collection 2015
- Azadi Collection By Ideas 2015
- What is Strobing??
- Monsoon Beauty Tips
- Foods To Avoid For Flat Belly
- Makeup Mistakes That Make You Look Older
- Lime Light Eid Collection 2015
- Change Ready To Wear Eid Collection 2015
- Charizma Chiffon Eid Range 2015
- Some Useful Beauty Tips
- How To Avoid Greasy Hair
- Maria B Luxury Eid Lawn Collection 2015
- Ayesha Chottani Eid Collection 2015