New research from Venezuela and Virginia Commonwealth University shows eating a healthy and big breakfast filled with carbohydrates and protein then eating a low-carb, low-calorie diet the rest of the day can help you lose weight and keep it off. Researchers compared their new diet with a strict low-carb diet in 94 obese women who were not physically active. Both diets were low in fat and total calories but had carbohydrates distributed differently. The 48 women on the “big-breakfast... Read More
- Fitness tips
- Hand Bags/Clutches
- Interior Decor
- Wedding Decor
Receive news and updates from us.
Tip of The Week
For clear, fair and smooth skin, Keep chickpea flour in your washroom. Use it every time you wash your face. It will remove acne, make your skin clearer and glowing.
- Beauty Hack that are Worth Trying!
- Asim Jofa Eid Collection 2016
- Komal Exclusive Eid Collection 2016 By LSM
- Natural Method To Remove Blackheads And Facial Hair
- Latest Mehndi Designs For Eid 2016
- Eyeshadow Do’s & Dont’s
- SANA & SAMIA MIDSUMMER COLLECTION 2016
- Nadia Hussain Embroidered Eid Collection 2016
- Khaadi Men’s Kurta 2016
- Tips to Look Fresh When You Are Not
- Keep Your Arms, Shoulders And Back TONED!
- Sana Sfinaz Silk Collection For Eid 2016
- Some Extra Skin Care Tips
- Khaadi Festive Collection 2016
- GulAhmed Mid Summer Collection 2016
2012 2015 2016 beauty beautytips beauty tips bridal wear dresses EID 2015 gulahmed health tips homemade beauty tips interior decoration jewellery latest bridal collection latest fashion arrivals Latest fashion arrivals 2013 latest fashion arrivals 2015 latest fashion collection latest fashion collection 2012 Latest fashion Collection 2013 Latest Fashion Collection 2014 latest fashion collection 2015 Latest Pakistan's fashion latest summer collection 2012 latest winter collection lawn lawn 2012 Lawn 2013 lawn 2015 makeup makeup tips makeup tutorial maria b men's fashion natural beauty tips shoes skin care skincare skincare tips summer wear 2013 tip tips winter collection 2012 winter wear