New research from Venezuela and Virginia Commonwealth University shows eating a healthy and big breakfast filled with carbohydrates and protein then eating a low-carb, low-calorie diet the rest of the day can help you lose weight and keep it off. Researchers compared their new diet with a strict low-carb diet in 94 obese women who were not physically active. Both diets were low in fat and total calories but had carbohydrates distributed differently. The 48 women on the “big-breakfast... Read More
- Hand Bags/Clutches
- Interior Decor
- Wedding Decor
Receive news and updates from us.
Tip of The Week
Keep yourself hydrated in winters. Lack of water intake in winters can make our skin more dry, keep your skin healthy looking and fresh by drinking minimum 6-8 glasses a day in winters.
- Sobia Nazir Winter Silk Range 2015
- Ego Winter 2014-2015 Collection
- Vaneeza Ready To Wear Kurties For Winters 2015
- Element Jeans Collection For Men and Women 2015
- Outfitters Winter/Fall Collection 2015
- Deepak Perwani Shawl Suits 2014-2015
- Maria B Embroidered Linen 2014-2015
- Styling Natural Hair
- Supplements that are great for your Skin
- Dhanak Winter Shirts 2014-2015
- Origins New Winter Collection 2014-2015
- How To Avoid Skin Aging
- Firdous Winter Carnival collection 2014
- Rosette Silk Range by LSM 2014
- Beauty Tips And Tricks..