Strawberry Hand and Foot Exfoliant Ingredients: 8-10 strawberries 2 tablespoons apricot oil (you may substitute olive oil) 1 teaspoon of coarse salt, such as Kosher salt or sea salt Instructions: Mix together all ingredients, massage into hands and feet, rinse and pat dry. Strawberries contain a natural fruit acid that aids in exfoliation. Orange Ginger Warming Foot Scrub This warming foot scrub is great for the winter, and leaves your feet feeling soft and relaxed. Ingredients: 1/4... Read More
- Hand Bags/Clutches
- Interior Decor
- Wedding Decor
Receive news and updates from us.
Tip of The Week
Keep yourself hydrated in winters. Lack of water intake in winters can make our skin more dry, keep your skin healthy looking and fresh by drinking minimum 6-8 glasses a day in winters.
- Origins New Winter Collection 2014-2015
- How To Avoid Skin Aging
- Firdous Winter Carnival collection 2014
- Rosette Silk Range by LSM 2014
- Beauty Tips And Tricks..
- Fall Makeup Trends
- How To Make Your Own Lip Color
- Gulahmed Winter Fall Collection 2014
- Argentum – Designer Jewellery by Nadia Chhotani
- Khaadi Cambric Collection 2014
- Cybil Chaudhry
- Chrizma Winter Collection 2014
- Motifz Embroidered Linen and Cambric Collection 2014
- Jimmy Choo Pre Fall Collection 2014
- How To Look Fresh In Mornings