Strawberry Hand and Foot Exfoliant Ingredients: 8-10 strawberries 2 tablespoons apricot oil (you may substitute olive oil) 1 teaspoon of coarse salt, such as Kosher salt or sea salt Instructions: Mix together all ingredients, massage into hands and feet, rinse and pat dry. Strawberries contain a natural fruit acid that aids in exfoliation. Orange Ginger Warming Foot Scrub This warming foot scrub is great for the winter, and leaves your feet feeling soft and relaxed. Ingredients: 1/4... Read More
- Hand Bags/Clutches
- Interior Decor
- Wedding Decor
Receive news and updates from us.
Tip of The Week
If you want to have healthy, shiny, strong and long hair, make egg your best friend. Eat it daily. Apply it on your hair once a week or once in 2 weeks. You will definitely see results.
- Motifz Mid Summer Shirts 2015
- How To Look Slimmer
- Nisha Saavan Collection 2015
- Azadi Collection By Ideas 2015
- What is Strobing??
- Monsoon Beauty Tips
- Foods To Avoid For Flat Belly
- Makeup Mistakes That Make You Look Older
- Lime Light Eid Collection 2015
- Change Ready To Wear Eid Collection 2015
- Charizma Chiffon Eid Range 2015
- Some Useful Beauty Tips
- How To Avoid Greasy Hair
- Maria B Luxury Eid Lawn Collection 2015
- Ayesha Chottani Eid Collection 2015